Friday, July 24, 2009

Miles to go

Have been terribly busy these days. Noteworthy things did occur. There were times when mentally I was taking notes and trying to register the events. But, as always, my memory failed me and despite earnest efforts couldn't reproduce what I intended to.
So. All in all squeezing out time was difficult. Though it is a lame excuse, that is how it is. Today, the minute I managed to find some time, I sat down to write.

As I write this post, Robert Frost's poem

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

goes on in my mind.

New beginnings always manage to arouse such feelings in me. At first, it begins with dejection then it goes on to confidence and then a will to succeed. Hope the new venture too reaches a positive culmination.

Manjiri

No comments: